The ENDLESS Metal team will work on five axes (objectives):
(1) The adoption of the tools by conservation professionals (curators and collection managers, conservation scientists, conservators) via training schools (TS);
(2) Their integration into conservation protocols;
(3) Their optimisation through critical feedback from users, enrichment of each database and short-term scientific missions (STSMs) on unresolved issues;
(4) The validation of the potentials of each tool or their combined use through a representative case study; and
(5) Their dissemination via networking activities of the COST programme.
The interdisciplinary ENDLESS Metal team will approach these axes from all possible angles in order to demonstrate how DiscoveryMat, MiCorr and Pleco can help conservation professionals better fulfil their mission.
COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) is a funding agency for research and innovation networks. Our Actions help connect research initiatives across Europe and enable scientists to grow their ideas by sharing them with their peers. This boosts their research, career and innovation.
COST - Endless Metal © 2023 All Rights Reserved
the European Union